Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Need help INTERPRETING these test results police cruiser SAEJ866a Chase Test

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 3:22:36 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Mad Roger posted for all of us...

I have been trained to drive an ambulance.
Know what they taught me?

a. Defensive driving
b. Noise pollution is bad
c. Laws (nobody is allowed to break the law in that state, not even
ambulances)

Then you have been poorly trained. Our company had mandatory EVOC (Emergency
Vehicle Operations Course) training by a certified instructor &
recertification. PA is a "due regard" state. Look it up. You can't help if
the vehicle is crashed. You are responsible for the crew and victims.

3105. - Title 75 - PA General Assembly

(d) Ambulances, blood delivery vehicles and human organ delivery vehicles.--The driver of an ambulance, blood delivery vehicle or human organ delivery vehicle shall comply with maximum speed limits, red signal indications and stop signs. After ascertaining that the ambulance, blood delivery vehicle or human organ delivery vehicle will be given the right-of-way, the driver may proceed through a red signal indication or stop sign.

As it happens, in PA.

However, Jimmy Neutron in any of his guises is still an idiot.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA.