Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default Computer mouse switch going bad

On 1/18/18 2:47 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
I think we are sort of saying the same thing.

I have a similar problem.
I have a 25 MHz 386 running Win98 SE because that is the
only machine my older Motorola radio programming software
will run on properly.

I've had three XP machines that have served quite well decide
"We're done here." One got replaced with it's twin brother
also running XP. One got replaced with a recent box running
Win7, and the other a new box running Win10.
My primary Win7 had issues, so I moved the hard drive to an
HP Pavilion. That was hours of fun. But that's working
perfectly now.

Then just for laughs, after 28 years of MS machines, I was
given a 24" iMac. Well, that's certainly different.
Pros: "It just ****ing works."
Cons: "It didn't come with solitaire."

--
"I am a river to my people."