Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Interesting radio I found.

On Tuesday, 16 January 2018 14:16:35 UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 9:07:57 AM UTC-5, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

Except for the review that said it lasted a month.

As with much Chinese Junque, what comes down the line varies much as do apples from a tree. If it has made it this far, it is one of the very few that was worm-free.

Writing for myself, I would rather have the Trabant. That they had two-cylinder, two-stroke engines and very basic transmissions, and fiber-board bodies is, perhaps, why they actually did last for years, and years. With the Yugo, it was a fast race between rust, transmission failure, engine bearings....

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

I wish I'd stockpiled Trabbies when they were going for 20 notes each.

NT