Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech
Xeno Xeno is offline

Default Need help INTERPRETING these test results police cruiser SAEJ866a Chase Test

On 16/01/2018 1:48 PM, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 1/15/18 8:28 PM, Mad Roger wrote:
Â* [ Lot's of stupid repetitive **** deleted ]

On the rare occasions I do my own brakes, I use either NAPA,
Warner or OEM parts. Not whatever is cheapest at Auto Zone,
JC Whitney or Pep Boys.

The rest of the time I just take the vehicle to a reputable
mechanic and tell him what I want. It gets done right.

All your blathering is like arguing with your doctor, "But I
read on Facebook (or WebMD)."

May the Lord save us from those who *think* they know!

--

Xeno