Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mad Roger Mad Roger is offline

Default Need help INTERPRETING these test results police cruiser SAE J866a Chase Test

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 04:05:49 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Jimmy Neutron is back!!! As promised under another alias. Do not feed the Troll!

I'm not even going to deny being whomever you say I am as that would ring
hollow were it true or false.

I will say that I will strive to provide value in each post, so here is the
latest 3-year document that Clare kindly unearthed that lists all passenger
brake pads and shoes made for vehicles in the US from December 2014 to
December 2017.

http://www.ameca.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/AMECA-List-of-VESC-V-3-Brake-Friction-Material-Edge-Codes-December-8-2017.pdf

With this document, we can decipher the cryptic codes such as these:
https://s18.postimg.org/wqilqasdl/to...n_material.jpg