Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Belt Sander/Grinder

On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 20:45:32 -0600, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

Make sure you can buy 30 inch belts from more than just them.
Sure customs. Better if off the shelf. Klingspor is a very high
quality belt and sand paper company. http://www.woodworkingshop.com/

Martin

On 1/10/2018 3:45 AM, wrote:
I personally don't have a belt grinder, but I'm considering getting one. By luck, I was recently going through the Grizzly Industrial Catalog and saw their belt grinder that appears to be worth trying. Then I googled and found a review on it along with other grinders -
https://mechanicguides.com/best-belt-grinders/ .

Has anyone on here used the Grizzly? If so, could you describe the quality?

Thanks!

www.barbkat.com

---