Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Harry Newton Harry Newton is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 01:26:24 +0000 (UTC), harry newton wrote:

One Apple Apologist trolled this video *over 400* times alone:
itle: iOS showing Wi-Fi over time

In that video, the Apple Apologist Snit claims that iOS does have the
functionality that I proved long before it does not.

*How is an adult supposed to deal with the Apple Apologist's odd behavior?*

Even today, just now, moments ago, nospam, probably the most informed of
all the Apple Apologists, just posted this, which is patently false, and,
in light of the entire thread of proof - one has to wonder:
a. Is nospam really that stupid (and the answer is clearly no - he's smart)
b. Then why does he claim fabricated iOS functionality as if it exists?

I don't know WHY the Apple Apologists aren't normal adults.
But the fact is they lie as openly and as easily as if it's natural.

Here's what nospam just posted:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/fyL1cQUVCp0/YYB2LmdTAAAJ

Verbatim quote from me:
"It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time"
Verbatim response from nospam:
"yes they can and you've been told how.
why do you keep lying?"

*How is an adult supposed to deal with the Apple Apologist's odd behavior?*