Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
harry newton[_2_] harry newton[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

He who is Fox's Mercantile said on Thu, 4 Jan 2018 14:39:11 -0600:

It won't until you killfile harry newton.

You have to realize whom you're dealing with when you deal with these Apple
Apologists who claim everyone else is a troll but they themselves.

This single screenshot explains it all graphically in a way words can't:
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg

One Apple Apologist trolled this video *over 400* times alone:
itle: iOS showing Wi-Fi over time

In that video, the Apple Apologist Snit claims that iOS does have the
functionality that I proved long before it does not.

Worse - the Apple Apologists you're dealing with *congratulated* Snit for
"proving Harry wrong" when, in fact, absolutely none of the Apple
Apologists knew the difference between a decibel and a megabit!
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/fritzapp.jpg
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifianalyzer.jpg

And yet, there must have been at least *400 additional posts* where nospam
claims to have proven it to us numerous times, and where Jolly Roger claims
that we're all "old fools" for not believing their completely baseless
claims.
It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/PZuec56EWB0%5B26-50%5D

So that's something like 800 posts, almost all of which are the Apple
Apologists denying what is, to normal adults, obvious fact.

Why do the Apple Apologists act this way?
I do not know the answer.

Every single time they post, I have to ask myself:
a. Are they really clueless (they don't know a megabit from a decibel?)
b. Or, do they do this on purpose (since they post it 800 times!)

I still don't know the answer to that question.
Do you?