Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
harry newton[_2_] harry newton[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

He who is harry newton said on Fri, 5 Jan 2018 00:08:08 +0000 (UTC):

BTW, I always *add* value to a newsgroup, so who do you think *created*
those tinyurls in the first place? I did.

For example:
http://tinyurl.com/comp-mobile-android
http://tinyurl.com/sci-electgronics-repair

Why did I create them?

For the good of all, as I've been on Usenet for decades, being an old
octogenarian (where you'll note Jolly Roger always tries to insult me for
simply being old).

OOoooops. Typo.

Here are the URLs I created for the good of all, so that *facts* can be
researched easily and so that the immense effort most of us put into adding
value to Usenet can be harvested to the benefit of others.

http://tinyurl.com/sci-electronics-repair
http://tinyurl.com/comp-mobile-android
http://tinyurl.com/comp-mobile-ipad
http://tinyurl.com/misc-phone-mobile-iphone
http://tinyurl.com/comp-sys-mac-system
http://tinyurl.com/comp-sys-mac-apps
http://tinyurl.com/alt-os-linux
etc.

Note: When Google took over dejanews, and when TinyUrl came out years ago,
I added the Windows newsgroups - but Google consistently breaks them over
the years, so I eventually gave up adding Windows newsgroups for tinyurl
convenience.