Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
harry newton[_2_] harry newton[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

He who is rickman said on Thu, 4 Jan 2018 17:09:25 -0500:

And yet Harry's posts have been informative for me. I guess that shows he
isn't trolling.

You have to understand, rickman, that the Apple Apologists *hate* me, with
a vengeance, because I speak facts that they don't like.

I call out Jolly Roger on his trolls (if you run a search for the
combination of Jolly Roger and troll on the iOS newsgroups, he comes up on
top, by far, since he calls every fact he doesn't like, a troll).
http://tinyurl.com/misc-phone-mobile-iphone

BTW, I always *add* value to a newsgroup, so who do you think *created*
those tinyurls in the first place? I did.

For example:
http://tinyurl.com/comp-mobile-android
http://tinyurl.com/sci-electgronics-repair

Why did I create them?

For the good of all, as I've been on Usenet for decades, being an old
octogenarian (where you'll note Jolly Roger always tries to insult me for
simply being old).

What the Apple Apologists you're dealing with absolutely hate, are facts
that they don't like so they attempt to defame and destroy the bearer of
those valid verified facts.

For example, this is my thread on the iOS newsgroups which *broke* the news
to them that Apple was caught secretly throttling CPU speeds.
Report says Apple 'Powerd' code secretly slows your iOS device down to
trick you into buying a new device
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/GdEtzzrc9F0%5B1-25%5D

When you skim that thread, you'll instantly see how the Apple Apologists
react to truthful facts and how the others on the iOS newsgroup who are not
Apple Apologists, react.

They are two completely different mentalities (which you're noticing).
a. Adults who can converse using logic and facts, and,
b. Apple Apologists (e.g., nospam, Savageduck, Jolly Roger, BKonRamp, etc.)
who can, but don't.