Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On 2018-01-04, rickman wrote:
wrote on 1/4/2018 3:27 PM:

First, there has never been a reasonable conversation with the person
to whom Roger was responding He really is an inveterate troll with
nothing to add to this newsgroup. I have kill filed every nym that he
uses that's identifiable and will continue.

We each have a decision to make regarding trolls. In this case JR
has decided to point out the troll. That is effective in warning
other posters.

JR has gone *far* beyond pointing out a troll.

Yes, yes, folks. I am the devil incarnate! I have dared to give the
troll a taste of his own ****ing medicine! Surely this is a worse
offense than the attacks from the troll himself! I HAVE BECOME PURE
EVIL! MUAHAHAHAAA!! : D

Let me assure you, coming from someone who is new to the Apple
newsgroups, your completely misguided opinion means OH SO MUCH!! Thank
you for enlightening the group with your supreme instant wisdom, Rick,
man!

JR