Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
rickman[_2_] rickman[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

Fox's Mercantile wrote on 1/4/2018 3:39 PM:
On 1/4/18 1:57 PM, rickman wrote:
I've killfiled JR, we'll see if the problem improves.

It won't until you killfile harry newton.

Unlike you, I was learning something about the topic issue until I was
sidetracked by the multiple troll accusation posts. In this thread Harry's
posts are on topic at least.

How about we just don't respond to the posts we don't like? I don't see any
value in discussing this further, so I won't be replying to posts about the
trolling going on and in particular to posts containing personal insults.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998