Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On Jan 3, 2018, Jolly Roger wrote
(in article ):
On 2018-01-03, wrote:

I think we can see who the troll is. Anyone who o feels the need to
post four times complaining about someone being a troll *is* a
troll.

"Gosh, I KNOW, right? And anyone who calls out a racist for being a
racist *is* racist, y'all!"

Bull**** reasoning. The asshole currently known as "Harry Newton" has
been trolling the Apple news groups and belittling complete strangers
in them literally for hours a day for years now. He constantly
changes his name to avoid kill filters and pollutes the otherwise
peaceful Apple news groups with lame trolls filled with lies and
misguided opinions. Here's an incomplete list (and counting) of his
names:

Paul B. Andersen, Adair Bordon, Liam O'Connor, Juan Camilo Blanco,
Alphonse Arnaud, Danny D., Vinny Perado, Whitney Ryan, Tony Cito,
Adam H. Kerman, Werner Obermeier, Steven Bornfeld, Winston_Smith,
Mitch Kaufmann, Paul M. Cook, E. Robinson, Alice J., P. Ng, Tam
Nguyen, VPN user, Joe Clock, Marob Katon, Chris Rangoon, AArdvarks,
Conradt, Gustl Hoffmann, Henry Jones, Tatsuki Takahashi, AL, Horace
Algier, Karl Schultz, Arthur Conan Doyle, Algeria Horan, Horace
Algier, Raymond Spruance III, Martin Chuzzlewit II, John Harmon,
Yanis Bernard, Stijn De Jong, Abe Swanson, Misha Vasiliev, Tomos
Davies, Chaya Eve, Lionel Muller, Roy Tremblay, Frank S, Chaya Eve,
Blake Snyder, harry newton, Harold Newton

Multiple regulars in these news groups call him out on his lame-ass
trolls. But little, old *you* have decided to step in and support the
troll. Good work, there, junior!

Also, the cross posts to unrelated groups, and groups where he
anticipates some sort of support, and/or validation, are a pretty good
clue as to the trollish nature of posts from the Santa Clara
nymshifter.

"...but no let's ignore all of that and instead concentrate on why the
regulars in the Apple newsgroups are *complaining* about his trolling.
Clearly *that* is the problem here!"

****ing idiot.

JR