Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On 2018-01-03, rickman wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote on 1/3/2018 6:15 PM:

Multiple regulars in these news groups call him out on his lame-ass
trolls. But little, old *you* have decided to step in and support the
troll. Good work, there, junior!

No, I'm just calling it like I see it. You jumped into a reasonable
conversation

On the contrary, your vaunted so-called "reasonable discussion" is part
of a campaign of pure troll posts about iOS throttling functionality
that was initially cross-posted to irrelevant newsgroups
(sci.electronics.repair, and android) by a well-known nym-shifting
Apple-hating troll with a LONG track record in the Apple newsgroups of
attacking complete strangers merely because they call him out on his
lies. Either you are unaware of this, or you are actively ignoring it.
Either way, you're wrong.

making five (not four, my mistake) posts

Post counts for this thread (at the moment):

Harry: 16 (Under two different nyms, at that.)
Others: 15
Me: 4 (Oh my! This is a problem!)

complaining about troll behavior without indicating what was
"trollish"

Others have done a sufficient job of both debunking his lies and calling
out his trolls in this thread, but I guess they don't count for you. Or
do you not read anyone's posts but mine and "Harry's"?

Now you want to argue about your trollish behavior and call me names.

If "junior" offends you, I'm sorry but you're a snowflake. Grow a
thicker skin. It was meant to convey you are new to the Apple news
groups; and I have little doubt you are since I don't recall seeing your
posts here in many years. If you think "junior" is bad, you should see
what the troll currently known as "Harry" has to say about the regulars
in the Apple news groups that call him out on his lies. It'll no doubt
blow your fragile mind. ; )

You are currently the problem

Projection. Stop supporting established trolls.

JR