Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On 2018-01-03, harry newton wrote:
He who is Jolly Roger said on 3 Jan 2018 06:25:53 GMT:

Get some new material, old foolish troll.

Think about

Troll, troll, troll your boat...

I think we can see who the troll is. Anyone who o feels the need to post
four times complaining about someone being a troll *is* a troll.

"Gosh, I KNOW, right? And anyone who calls out a racist for being a
racist *is* racist, y'all!"

Bull**** reasoning. The asshole currently known as "Harry Newton" has
been trolling the Apple news groups and belittling complete strangers in
them literally for hours a day for years now. He constantly changes his
name to avoid kill filters and pollutes the otherwise peaceful Apple
news groups with lame trolls filled with lies and misguided opinions.
Here's an incomplete list (and counting) of his names:

Paul B. Andersen, Adair Bordon, Liam O'Connor, Juan Camilo Blanco,
Alphonse Arnaud, Danny D., Vinny Perado, Whitney Ryan, Tony Cito, Adam
H. Kerman, Werner Obermeier, Steven Bornfeld, Winston_Smith, Mitch
Kaufmann, Paul M. Cook, E. Robinson, Alice J., P. Ng, Tam Nguyen, VPN
user, Joe Clock, Marob Katon, Chris Rangoon, AArdvarks, Conradt, Gustl
Hoffmann, Henry Jones, Tatsuki Takahashi, AL, Horace Algier, Karl
Schultz, Arthur Conan Doyle, Algeria Horan, Horace Algier, Raymond
Spruance III, Martin Chuzzlewit II, John Harmon, Yanis Bernard, Stijn De
Jong, Abe Swanson, Misha Vasiliev, Tomos Davies, Chaya Eve, Lionel
Muller, Roy Tremblay, Frank S, Chaya Eve, Blake Snyder, harry newton,
Harold Newton

Multiple regulars in these news groups call him out on his lame-ass
trolls. But little, old *you* have decided to step in and support the
troll. Good work, there, junior!

JR