Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

What this all comes down to is a chemistry/battery aging issue that Apple did a ****-poor job of explaining to its customers. Not some grand conspiracy, not some plot to force Apple users to purchase a new phone - I would posit that 90% of their customers did not notice one whit of inconvenience or trouble.

But, that did not stop our schizophrenic OP from attempting to start his personal tempest in a virtual teapot. And with a little "poor me" thrown in.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA