Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On 2018-01-02, M.L wrote:

HTC, Motorola, LG and Samsung are
among the major brands quick to stress they see no reason to throttle
the performance of their smartphones."

False. Android phones absolutely do throttle the CPU secretly with no
warning:

https://stackoverflow.com/q/11883404/6540130

The difference is that the throttling isn't permanenti

Nope; the Apple feature only activates when the OS detects the battery
is unable to provide needed voltage, which fluctuates and is not
permanent or even constant. You've been fed a lie.

JR