Posted to sci.electronics.repair
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Default Low drain NiMh - a first leak, AA cell

Once upon a time on usenet Andy Burns wrote:
~misfit~ wrote:

I note that yours is not an Eneloop and you're avoiding posting the
brand name so am assuming it's a cheaper brand LSD NiMH cell.

You get what you pay for.

My Sony Cyclenergy 2000 LSD cells retain more capacity after 8+ years
than my LIDL Tronic "2400" LSD cells had the day they left the shop

Yep. I stick with Eneloop. They might only quote 75% of the power of some
brands but it's real capacity and is useful for hundreds of cycles.

I love my Maha MH-C9000 WizardOne charger. It cost me quite a bit back in
the day but it's still going strong and it keeps my cells in great
condition.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."