Posted to sci.electronics.repair
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default FreedomPop Franklin 850 Hotspot Woes

On 12/31/2017 01:36 PM, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 12/31/17 12:04 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
Worst case: factory reset, which is NOT what I want to do
under any circumstances.

I had to reset my LG Android twice now.
Once when the camera stopped working, the second time when
Whatsapp dropped dead.

The second time around, I figured out the correct method of
backing up my contacts list so I didn't have to re-enter them
all by hand.

Those and the apps are apparently backed up via google so it just takes
time, it's the settings and general personalization that cause trauma,
most especially the 'favorites' for the GPS apps -- Osmand and CoPilot
for instance.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Once you've provoked a few people into publicly swearing they are