Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default sound from one laptop speaker only, can't solve this

On 12/30/17 9:16 PM, Tim R wrote:
Yes, of course, I'm 65 with bifocals and cataracts.

Welcome to my world brother.

FWIW, I did some research on how to install Win 7 again, and it
appears to be near impossible without the product key.

That's not true, just go ahead and install. Then it will bitch
constantly about being a potentially counterfeit copy.

When you get tired of it bitching at you and refusing to update,
go he
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Windows-7-Professional-Pro-64-bit-Product-Activation-key-Digital-Delivery/530077756
I buy from Scotts758. Absolutely painless and simple.
https://www.bonanza.com/booths/scotts758

For $9, it beats wasting any time going through that pile of
"I'll just put this here where it's safe and I can find it again."

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0