Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rickman rickman is offline

Default Bosch washing machine - reset procedure

wrote on 11/1/2017 1:43 PM:
On Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 9:24:38 AM UTC-4, James wrote:
Hello,

Please can anyone tell me the reset procedure for a Bosch Exxcel 1400
washing machine?

First: Manual he

https://www.google.com/search?q=Bosc...hrome&ie=UTF-8

We have a Bosch dishwasher - and early on, it glitched similar to what you have experienced. Bosch Factory Service (1-800-944-2904) told us, as follows:

Unplug/remove power from the unit.
Press and hold the START button for thirty (30) seconds. Wait thirty seconds and repeat (do not plug in).

Wait thirty seconds, then plug in. It worked, and the unit has been trouble-free for nearly nine years of average twice-weekly use.

Good thing they don't build cars that way... or do they? Jack up the right
front wheel for 30 seconds, then let it down for 30 seconds and finally jack
it up again for 30 seconds. Wait 30 seconds more before starting the car.

All that to save adding a reset button under the dash board.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998