Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default oneway midi

On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 13:07:51 -0800 (PST)
" wrote:

I doubt its a bad deal. IF you need 4 chucks. And several different
jaws to go on the chucks. I would bet the four chucks and jaws are
well over $1000 when bought. BUT, who really needs four chucks? I
can understand two chucks. Maybe, maybe even three. But four? The
tools shown are just small scrapers I think. Not turning tools. I
think the $1600 price is probably fair. Good looking Oneway Midi
with extension bed. And lots of extra drivers.

yeah the chisels are carving tools meant to be used manually by hand