Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:44:21 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I really can't make that sentence any simpler. What part of it confuses
you? Does the following confuse you too? Because it's in the same
format:

You wouldn't understand, Birdbrain! Your birdbrain and your sociopathy
always come in between!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: