Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_2_] Meanie[_2_] is offline

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:25:55 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 02:44:28 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:20:21 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On 11/12/2017 12:52 PM, Bod wrote:
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:54:29 -0000, Bod
wrote:

On 12/11/2017 13:09, Meanie wrote:
On 11/12/2017 3:07 AM, Bod wrote:
On 11/11/2017 23:59, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:40:03 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Bod wrote:
It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was
niggardly. Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue
gum" or
"porch
monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid &
Caucasian,
never
call them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver
back".

Silverback means the one in charge, why would they get
upset
about that? Could it be they just like making a fuss?
Where I used to work someone was called Silverback (a
boss
with
5 people under him). He was white.

Tell us all about where you used to "work", Hucker.
******.

I've had better jobs than you.

Translation: I don't want to tell you, it's embarrassing.

He actually had quite good job. A job that Mr Pounder has
not
got
the talent for.

He got sacked from all of his jobs and now walks a paper
round.
A 42
year old failure.
I got City and Guilds

ROTFPMSL!* Isn't that what people who leave school at 16 and
can't
get into University get?

No.

in heating and ventilation.

My god what complicated technology you worked with....

It gave me a wage, not the dole that you will have for the
rest of
your
worthless, useless, sponging existence.

You told me that you were
a qualified plumber. You were not, you lied.

I have never seen anything to suggest he was not a plumber.

I have, but I will not go there. But, if Bod calls me out I
will go
there.
Best you keep your mouth shut Bod.

That is why you are where you are now.
People who live in wooden caravans should not throw stones,
Bod.

His car is a damn sight better than your Datsun.

Really?
My car is not yet 12 months old.
What a prick you are Hucker.

A car is just transport to us, not a status symbol.
I pity people who think they are better than others.
Shallow insecure folk act like that.

Then you must really pity your friend Jamie. She's better than
everyone.
*
Yes he tends to do that very same thing.

No, I think I'm more sensible than everyone else, as do you.

No, you disrespect the Americans a lot on here.

She disrespects anyone who doesn't agree with her agenda.

You're the one with the female name around here.

LMFAO. We are already aware of you being a ****ing idiot with the
inability to understand definitions.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...english/meanie
No mention of you being male.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James
"the typically masculine first name James"

.....and no mention of female. You're just a ****ing moron, Jamie.

BTW, eliminate that masculine part since it's the farthest from truth
within your sissy character.

James is a male forename.* Meanie is a made up non-gender-specific
name.* Are you non-gender-specific?* Do you swing both ways?

Yes, I swing with my right and left arms where a pussy such as you would
be left on the floor.