Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:41:08 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On 11/13/2017 12:18 PM, Bod wrote:
On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:11:07 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 04:52:52 -0000, Uncle Monster

wrote:

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 8:48:02 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 4:05:27 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster
wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 6:39:48 PM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 7:10:18 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 11/8/2017 3:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 13:12:21 -0600, CRNG

wrote:

We are not allowed to say that but it is true that one
demographic
representing ~16% of the people are responsible for more
than half of
the murders.

You mean KneeGrows right?

It is safe to say Negroid. Or that the home repair was
niggardly.

Not nice to say things like "Dixie blue gum" or "porch
monkey".

Or if the president is a combination Negroid & Caucasian,
never call
them "high yellow".

A guy at work used to call the Negroid boss, "silver back".

The first time I called one of my kids a reneger he thought I
was making
a racist remark.

Then I'm reminded of a coworker at our company's plant in
Richmond say
they call a shift change there, reneging.

I got in trouble with the wife one day when a well dressed
black man
came knocking at the door looking like some kind of
solicitor so I
refused to answer.Â* He stood there a minute, started to leave
and a
drenching thunderstorm struck so he stayed to keep dry.Â* I
said, "Look
honey, we have a live porch monkey."

Another fine example of the kind of person that supports Trump.
Then you wonder why people say you're a bunch of racists.

Giggles Everything is racist to you Traitor_4ever. You hate
White
people and you show it every day. ヽ(^o^)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster

I see, so according to you, using the term "porch monkey" to refer
to a
black man is not racist.Â* What exactly does it take?Â* Dressing
up in
your
white hood and hanging a black guy?Â* Vic is right, Trump is
enabling
people
like you.Â* Which is another reason I totally reject Trump.

You can't define or even understand the word "racist" Traitor_4ever!
You spew it like a 2-year-old who heard mommy and daddy say it when
they were mad about something! Your racism and hatred of White
people
is quite evident in your posts so give it a rest! Donald Trump beat
HITLERy Clinton and is now President! The Progressive Liberal
Leftist
Commicrat Moonbat Freak agenda is being erased so get over it
Traitor_4ever! ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

Exactly.Â* "Racists" hate people of another race.Â* "Non-racists" hate
their own race.Â* The terms are the wrong way round.

Eh!?

It was a simple enough sentence.

It didn't make sense.

Don't confuse the poor gal. She can't comprehend common sense.

It's not me that can't understand the simple sentence above.

Well I certainly couldn't. It was nonsense.

--
Bod