Posted to rec.woodworking
bob prohaska bob prohaska is offline

Default Repair/reinforcement of double pedestal desk

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Why not post a couple of photos of it just in case? People have tossed
some real treasures due to lack of knowledge.

Probably a good idea, it'll provide an opportunity to show the damage
as well. In the meantime I hope somebody chimes in with some guidance
on how it went together. It's rather surprising there isn't more info
on the Web, the Commercial Furniture Company was apparently a big deal
at one time.

I don't think it would be my first choice for a lathe in any case.

Mor is it mine, but it's an improvement over the existing bench.

Thanks for replying!

bob prohaska