Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Repair/reinforcement of double pedestal desk

On 8/8/2017 8:25 PM, bob prohaska wrote:
I would like to repair and reinforce a 1930's Lincoln double pedestal
office desk to use as a base for a metalworking lathe.

The desk is nice enough that I don't want to butcher it, but since it was
sitting by the curb with a "free" tag on it it's unlikely to be a treasure
warranting museum treatment.

Thanks for reading,

bob prohaska

Why not post a couple of photos of it just in case? People have tossed
some real treasures due to lack of knowledge.

I don't think it would be my first choice for a lathe in any case.