Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Anybody use a Roomba in the workshop?

"Leon" wrote in message

It will get that dust you are talking about. The upper end models have
Hepa filters although not Hepa certified. Ours sucks up enough dog
hair and
dust to build a new dog every couple of weeks.

In my case it would have to suck up the dog to stay ahead of the hair.
English Setter... his white hair forms "snow drifts" in a matter of
days... ;~)

We had that problem too, before the Great Dane it was the Choc Lab.
I'll tell you I have to empty the bin after each run and I do a thorough
cleaning of the robot on a weekly basis but I spend about 10-15 minutes
doing all of that every week. Beats the heck of doing the vacuuming my
self 5 times a week.