Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Red Prepper Red Prepper is offline

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 08:10:20 -0700, Nashville Cats wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:54:20 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 07:08:55 -0700, Nashville Cats

wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 21:03:48 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

It's too bad. I was here before the cross posting started.

There
was
lots of discussion about amateur metalworking.

First, it was Gunner, around 15 years ago. He cross posted to
misc.survivalism and the nutbags started to crawl in. Then he

added a
couple more NGs.

Then Cliff (now deceased) picked up the mantle and made it

worse. A
couple of cranks from other NGs started cross-posting to

*here*,
but
that seems to have died down.

Now it's mostly Kopypasta Keller, the dirtbag for all seasons

and a
moral cretin. He takes a dump on four or five NGs at a time,

usually
calculated for maximum cross provocation.

As someone once said, I'd never wish anyone dead, but there are
certain obituaries that it would give me great pleasure to read.

It boils down to the unmoderated nature of Usenet. For on-topic

stuff
I use groups like the one I linked to in my email. Advantages

there,
and at most all such groups, are categorization, popular threads
pinned, FAQs, and built-in searching by category and author.

Here's
another I've been reading. http://www.cnczone.com/forums/ I could
spend days if I had time, without ever having to wade through gun
crap, BS artists, etc. My suggestion for a more appropriate name

for
RCM: DSSBPL (Disgruntled SS Beneficiaries Pretending to be
Libertarians)

What about ****s in dresses? Are there a lot of ****s in dresses

in
that group? Ed needs a new group to troll for gay sex.

Yawn You need a new shtick... and to come out of the closet.

Actually it's pretty safe in the closet now that Ed ****ress has come
out. ;-)