Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nashville Cats Nashville Cats is offline

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 08:52:04 -0400, Neon John wrote:

One can't imagine the handiness of a combination
wrench being able to hold a nut in place in a practically inaccessible
place while the bolt is turned to start the threads.

I haven't wanted that feature since I can't remember when, and I turn
my share of wrenches. Although last week I needed some spark plugs
captive in a socket. I put a piece of electrical tape over the edge of
the socket at a hex corner, and got the perfect amount of friction
hassle-free.