Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 07:39:18 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 10:12:01 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Oh, they're not mythical.

--
Ed Huntress

You I believe. But you can't blame me for being skepical of posts from someone that uses a pseudo name, claims to have posted stuff months ago while google only turns up very recent posts by his current nym. Also who posts a lot on RCM that is not metal related and will not post thing that are on topic.

Dan

There's a lot of stress around these days, Dan -- fallout from the
tribalization of culture and a spreading infestation of situational
ethics.

It's too bad in many ways. For example, Whoyakidding has some primo
metalworking and building experience. It could be fun. If Gunner
hadn't threatened him with death, that is.

--
Ed Huntress