Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nashville Cats Nashville Cats is offline

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:10:55 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 12:24:03 -0700, Nashville Cats wrote:

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 11:17:29 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

But if you are so knowledgeable how about letting us knew what metal working you have done lately.

Why would I do that? I've posted a half dozen projects lately in a
place that kicks nitwits like you and Wieber out to places like this
one. Now, I know you'll say I'm making that up. But your problem with
that approach is that a couple months ago I sent a link to one of
those posts to Huntress, which he can use to search all my dozens of
posts on that site if he likes. Maybe he'll back me up.

Darn. This is not a good computer day for me. I can see the photos of
your motorcycle rack that you linked to, but I can't figure out how to
see the other photos.

Looks like you need to be a member to search. I'll send you direct
links.

Why don't you just post a photo of the Glasair RG you built, and be
done with it? g

No need. I'd hate to post anything that rightards might enjoy since
the main reason I come here is to bash them by burning down their
poster boy. Anyway, Dan et al. would just make up something new, same
as I see in the climate change thread. I'll never understand why some
people work so hard to be on the wrong side of facts and history.