Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 17:45:11 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 3:24:07 PM UTC-4, Nashville Cats wrote:

Why would I do that? I've posted a half dozen projects lately in a
place that kicks nitwits like you and Wieber out to places like this
one. Now, I know you'll say I'm making that up. But your problem with
that approach is that a couple months ago I sent a link to one of
those posts to Huntress, which he can use to search all my dozens of
posts on that site if he likes. Maybe he'll back me up. And then
you'll apologize. LOL Just kidding, I know you'll make up something
new.

Every one that reads RCM believes you. Honest they do. No one would dare think that you made up some mythical place where you posted mythical projects.

Dan

Oh, they're not mythical.

--
Ed Huntress