Old July 16th 17, 04:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nashville Cats Nashville Cats is offline
Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 18:26:30 -0700 (PDT), "

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 3:11:07 PM UTC-4, Nashville Cats wrote:

Had a laugh about him planning
"to magnitize things, like screw drivers and so forth."

Well the laugh is on you. Some demagnetizers can also magnetise things.

One hardly needs a device to magnetize screwdrivers, and the laugh's
on you for needing to be told that.

Besides, I'm faaaairyly certain that the ability to magnetize
screwdrivers won't do anything to help Wieber catch up on his rent.

Man, you sure can be counted on to jump in to defend the deadbeat's
dumb decisions... again and again.