Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nashville Cats Nashville Cats is offline

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 10:47:23 -0700, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 7/15/2017 9:18 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 05:24:50 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 6:18:53 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
I picked one of these up this week and dont really know the proper way
to use it.

https://cdn.globalauctionplatform.co...d4/540x360.jpg

Its an Ideal 13-001 demagnitizer.

Thanks

Gunner

---

Try searching on " Ideal 13-001 demgnitizer " I found more than I care to copy and paste.

Dan

I did..for a full 30 minutes before posting the question here. No data
on that unit other than photos.

Was the misspelling intentional..or accidental "demgnitzer" ?

Gunner

I can't wait for WhoYaKidding to give you some instruction in how to use
this worthless piece of clutter you've picked up.

He should interface it with the Snap-on diagnostic tool he recently
rescued from the dumpster to hoarded. Had a laugh about him planning
"to magnitize things, like screw drivers and so forth." Oh well, it
gives him something new to talk about. Hard to tell if he purposely
tries to avoid being productive, or if that's just another symptom of
his defective brain.