Posted to sci.electronics.repair
J.B. Wood[_2_] J.B. Wood[_2_] is offline

Default Brother MDI-30/MDI-40/PDC-100

Hello, all. The above referenced ca. 1980s MIDI sequencers (termed
"Disk Composers" by Brother) all appear to use the same internal 3.5"
FDD. The spindle is belt rather than direct driven. I can't find any
specific belt info for these devices on line except for the FB-100
Brother drive which was intended for use with their line of knitting
machines. I have the MDI-30 and I think a 8.5" or 9" circumference flat
belt might work but if anyone can provide some additional detail it
would be most welcome. Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely,
--
J. B. Wood e-mail: