Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Duracell 1432 Flashlight: Battery Drain.

On Monday, 29 May 2017 22:54:20 UTC+1, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per tabbypurr

use rechargeables.

I suspect that the issue for most people is dollars-and-cents battery
costs, but instead whether-or-not the light works when somebody grabs it
during a power failure or something after it's been on the shelf for 3
months.

Even cheapie rechargeable NiMH do that no problem IME, and are less likely to corrode the contacts. There might be some out there that don't, but I think that issue has been exaggerated.

NT