Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Ping Trevor Wilson

Trevor Wilson wrote:

--------------------

**I can assure you that they most certainly did. Perhaps not quite as
low end as those Sansui atrocities, but models that were significantly
less costly to make than their good models. As an authorised service
agent for the importer, since 1980, I've seen them all, though Interdyn
no longer import Luxman.

** Did you deal with Gordon Hoskins at any stage?

I met him in the late 70s while doing service work for a hi-fi and TV shop in Woollarah.

Despite the store stocking various Interdyn items, he refused to supply any spares or info on Luxman etc.

.... Phil

.... Phil