JD

Default Using a rental TILLER to till lawn

"v" wrote in message
On 19 Sep 2003 03:17:51 GMT, someone wrote:

shovel is just too hard and I know will ruin my shoes. So I would like
to rent a tiller and use it, but I am not sure if it can do the job on
the land than never was tilled and has thick lawn grass.

Any ideas, can I expect to rent something useable?

Sure, and I don't know why it wouldn't cut through the grass, a tiller
did fine when we put a garden in, but if you turn out to have some
special hard assed soil then give up and hire a guy with a tractor.
Having not seen & dug a test pit in your yard, I couldn't tell you any
better from here.

But you'll *still* have to not run the tiller in your penny loafers.
Ruin your shoes! LOL! What were you wearing to dig with, high heels?

Great line eh? hehehe I think high heels is about right.