Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Ping Trevor Wilson

"**** I hate Sanken **** and I wish manufacturers would stop using their
semis."

I had a Mitsubishi X-11 system the guy's olady was in love with. Had a bad SI series output chip. I ended up wiring in a pair of LM3886s which use almost no external components. Worked fine.

I would have considered just runing pre-outs from it so he could connect an external amp but they put the tone controls in the global feedback loop.

I agree that Marantz went to ****. I've actually seen a few with the tone controls in the global feedback loop. Marantz ? In my book that is no Marantz. Now a 2325, things of that vintage, now that's Marantz.