Robert

Default Kitchen Double Sink Suds Problem

I recently purchased a house with a double sink in the kitchen. The
smaller sink is a couple of inches higher than the larger sink. My
problem is when I wash dishes in either sink, the soap suds come out
the drain of the other sink. It's not a big deal, more of an
annoyance, but I figure this type of setup has been around for years
and I'm sure it's not designed to work this way. I took apart all of
the plumbing underneath the sink and it's clear, including the trap. I
don't have any drainage problems either. Is there something I can do
this fix this. I only use the larger sink to wash and rinse. I'd
rather have a single sink, but it's too costly to change now. TIA.