Posted to rec.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Tommy Mac - rough exit from 'Rough Cut'?

Casper,
I'm not a relative or his agent and I don't care which state he is from
I offered him a few words of advice when I met him at one of the
woodworking shows. To be kind in this context would be to mind your own
business. That's what I'm doing. You want to argue; please go find
someone else.
Bill

To the comment 'which state he is from' [sic], who brought that up?
"Maybe it's partly a "joisey" thing. [sic] Bill"
I asked what you meant by that to which you did not respond.

I offered him a few words of advice when I met him...

I hope you enjoyed your meeting.

To be kind in this context would be to mind your own business.

You do the same? *See above on advice.

You want to argue; please go find someone else.

Who the hell is argguing? Um, you.

I didn't start this topic.

I don't give a rat's ass what TJM says or does.

Sometimes folks here get too jacked up over simple conversations.

To others here, I apologize if you are offended by my responses which
some folks obviously took out of context.

Walt ... was not my intention to rain on your conversation.

Bill ... whatever. Sorry but I'm all out of rat's asses.

JOKE: Topics not for conversation...
1. Politics
2. Religion
3. Money