Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Tommy Mac - rough exit from 'Rough Cut'?

Casper wrote:
Bill was heard to mutter:
Maybe he is just a little ****ed about the "change in life direction"
that was forced on him. Cut him a little slack. Maybe it's partly a
"joisey" thing.

From posts here and FB, he's keeping his reason to himself, which is
his right. ****ed? I guess. He said he quit, so ****ed about what?

Slack? I don't care how he talks. Just saying he'll lose viewers. Even
guys doing YouTube avoid it so kids don't overhear or lose viewers.

"Joisey"? Elaborate. TMac is from Mass.

Casper,

I'm not a relative or his agent and I don't care which state he is from
I offered him a few words of advice when I met him at one of the
woodworking shows. To be kind in this context would be to mind your own
business. That's what I'm doing. You want to argue; please go find
someone else.

Bill