Andy & Carol

Default Please recommend a good basement dehumidifier

I bought one at Walmart, just pulled it of the shelf, into my
cart, didn't worry about consumers report, efficentcy,or any
of that stuff, it is the best product I ever bought! It must pull a
gallon of water ot of the basement a day! The wife uses the water for her
flowers.
I think I payed about 150.00 for it.
Andy

"Ketz" wrote in message
s.com...
Hi

I'm looking around for a good inexpensive dehumidifier for a finished
basement (25x25x7). The basement doesn't really have a big humidity
problem, but there's still enough moisture and dampness to sometimes
create a little mildew/mold in the kitchen and bathroom areas. There's
no moisture on the Walls and floors. I haven't measured the humidity
levels, but during the summer some dampness is noticeable only when
temp is in the 90s. I wish to keep these areas as dry as possible
during the house-heating/winter season too. Should I get something
bigger or smaller than a 20-30 pint? I don't know if I should worry
much about this, but I just want to play it safe.

I live in New Jersey.

Thanks in advance for your help.