Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Where does Radio Shack hide their older manuals?

On 05/04/17 00:11, wrote:
On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:19:29 -0700, John Robertson
wrote:

If they were available in the past on the RS web site then see if you
have any luck using the WayBack machine on
http://www.Archive.org. Many
is the time I have found manuals, etc. using the WayBack engine!

Thats a great idea. I never thought of that!

Ah, light bulb moment. They categorised their scrapings.

https://archive.org/details/manuals_radioshack

But nothing found :-|

That mixer looks more like a trivial switch, and should be easy to buzz
out with a continuity tester to find the functions. I have a similar
Tandy Realistic 42-2115 tape control centre on the HiFi.

From left to right, I'd judge the purposes of the switches like:

VCR-1 & VCR-2
Selects sources for recording into each.

PROCESSOR
Connects via loop-out/loop-in an external video processor box in-line
with the selected input, hopefully* so that the enhanced signal can be
recorded with VCR-1 & VCR-2.

MONITOR
Merely connects to the source output, enhanced or not.

* should be easy to buzz out with a meter, or just try it.

Might not be you, but a lot of folks have issues with the directional
labels in & out, and yet fully manage to survive a trip to a supermarket
or the car park.

Do you really need the manual?

--
Adrian C