Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Caroline Says Caroline Says is offline

Default Work Clothes

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 11:10:52 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:50:25 PM UTC-4, Caroline Says wrote:

You just finished reading (don't pretend you didn't) one guy claim he
owned a bunch of property. Two others posted irrefutable proof it was
an incompetent lie. Do you still believe the lie?

What is this STILL believe crap.

If you were to say,
then maybe the liar wouldn't keep lying, and you'd read fewer posts
ridiculing the lying.

Now I'll explain WHY you don't admit that your friend is lying. 1.
Because you're perfectly fine with lying, so long as the liar is from
your tribe. And there is the explanation for Trump's success. 2.
Because you like watching a good train wreck, and won't lift a
rhetorical finger to minimize the carnage.

How stupid can you be.

Not as stupid as somebody who takes on the fool's errand of trying to
write work-around excuses for Wieber.

Evidently pretty stupid from what I read. I grew up where telling tall tails is considered an art form.
You on the other hand , do not seem to have any talent for fiction.

I find it funny that anyone would go to the trouble write long posts about how
you can prove Gunner is pulling your leg. Absolutely wasted effort. Gunner 1 Caroline 0.

Dan

Here is my prediction you snipped out: "I'll ask you a very easy
question that you won't answer, but you might write a paragraph, or
multiple posts, dodging."

And, exactly as I predicted, here you are writing multiple posts,
dodging.