Posted to comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default How can it keep charged in use, but be unable to recharge?

How can it keep charged in use, but be unable to recharge?

I spent an hour on the Android phone with a friend, and because we
kept getting dicsonnected on whatsapp and also on Skype, the phone's
screen was on all the time, but I was plugged into a small cubicle
charger the whole time, and the phone charge stayed at 77% the whole
time.

Then the phone call ended, I closed the light, but left the phone on,
and let it finish charging for an hour. But after an hour or more,
it was still at 77%.

How can that be?

Later I was able to recharge the battery fully, use some and recharge
over and over up until now. Using a different cable. But if the
cable were bad, how to account for the first paragraph??