Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

On 2/16/2017 4:58 PM, Bill wrote:
Jack wrote:

Yet, they don't give a damn if your brake lines rot out, or ABS fires
off randomly, reducing braking distance in half... Cool beans....

It was my summation that they realize that it is not in their best
interest to build cars that "last forever". This situation seemed to
improve when some of the Asian competition started making them look bad.

Killing off their customers would not seem a good way to prevent cars
from lasting forever. Bumpers, rocker panels, quarter panels tailgate
cables etc. rusting out would seem a better way to go than brake
failure, at least to me...

I'm certainly not too worried about VW fudging a bit on the MPG, yet
they get fined a $Billion or so for that.

I think GM should be fined a few Billion for the faulty brake system on
their cars, and VW should just get mentioned on page 20 of the
Washington Post.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com