Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Best drive belts?

On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:28:04 -0500
"Jim Wilkins" wrote:

snip
I stopped using my home-made bucket loader to clear snow after it
knocked chunks of asphalt out of the edge of the driveway. It also
made a mess of the yard if the ground wasn't frozen solid before the
snow fell, i.e. the snow came with a cold front.

Yeah, really common collateral damage with snow plow removal. It
doesn't seem to bother my neighbors but then most of them use lawn
service companies (usually the same guy that plows). So it's not their
cleanup problem...

You should see what the County Road Plows rip up around the area. The
trucks have side-wing plows now. Make a real mess of it when the
shoulder isn't froze up underneath.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b