Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Best drive belts?

wrote:
On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 9:46:07 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

I fire up Rusty the Tractor and just blade the little bit we get
off to the side of the driveway - and sometimes tha road up to the
top of the hill . Usually it's not the snow but the underlying layer
of ice that's the problem . So I put the chains on before first
snowfall . --
Snag

This year have had snow a couple of times, but just a couple of
inches. So have not tried using the lawn tractor with a blade.

Dan

We haven't had enough to use it here this year either . But that blade
also works just swell to move the dirt from my construction excavation
around too .
--
Snag